Saturday,February 26th, 2022
WE ARE BACK! TICKETS ON SALE NOW.
Please See Below for COVID Policies and Procedures.
Oysters served raw, grilled, roasted and fried...alongside delicious seafood accompaniments, Bloody Marys, beer, wine and spirits...with a side of live local music .
THIS IS A PET FREE EVENT. WHILE WE LOVE OUR FURRY FRIENDS, SPACE IS LIMITED AT THIS FOOD EVENT.
FOOD + DRINK Austin Oyster Festival presents a variety of Gulf and East Coast oysters prepared in nearly every way imaginable - on the half shell, grilled, roasted, fried, in gumbo and more! With other offerings including Creole BBQ shrimp, Shrimp Po'Boys, and Crispy Spiced Pommes Frites the beautiful bivalves will be enjoyed with perfect accompaniments. Also, Bloody Mary Bars featuring BLOODY REVOLUTION , mineral water by TOPO CHICO, specialty cocktails by Tito's Handmade Vodka and Still Austin premium wine selections from FAVORITE BRANDS, and craft beers from Altstadt Brewing, Seltzer from Blue Northern and Meade by Meridian Hive will round out the extensive beverage menu.
MUSIC Chansons et Soulard , The Blue Mist, The Lost Pines.
RAFFLE PRIZES A ton of awesome stuff from local spots including Mongers, Night Cap, Salt Traders, Shore ATX, Bloody Revolution and more coming soon!
$70 General Admission includes entrance fee, live entertainment and 7 festival vouchers(valued at $5 each) . Additional $5 vouchers may be purchased inside the festival as needed.
No fee for children under 8 years of age. You may share your food vouchers with them and purchase more once inside ($5 each).
125 VIP Admission Includes entrance fee, live entertainment, 9 festival vouchers(valued at $5 each), private bathrooms access to VIP oyster tastings by talented local chefs , craft bar, perk-filled VIP lounge, and automatic entry into a choice of the prize raffles. Additional vouchers may be purchased inside the festival. This year’s VIP Lounge will feature chef's special oyster tastings to be announced soon. These lauded local chefs will present VIPs with private oyster tasting bites through out the day included in the VIP Package. Also included is a complimentary gift bag upon exiting the event.
** RAIN OR SHINE**
Due to the nature of the event and the pre-ordering of fresh seafood, tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.
Austin Oyster Festival is a proud participant in Texas A&M Corpus Christi's "Sink Your Shucks" Oyster Recycling Program.
787 Productions, LLC and Austin Oyster Festival Covid Policies Based on current Stage 5 and City of Austin Requirements
- Guests and staff must provide a vaccination card or a negative test within 72 hours of event.
- Covid Questionnaire will be sent to guests with mandated return prior to arrival – or at arrival for check in.
- Attendees will be required to wear masks any time they are not actively eating or drinking.
- Attendees will not be served at food or beverage tents unless they are wearing a mask
- Attendees arriving without their own mask will be provided one.
- Attendees are provided a hand sanitizer station prior to approaching entry gate team or food stations.
- Individual hand sanitizer packets will be available at every food + beverage + vendor station.
- Handwashing stations will be available around the park as well as at the restrooms.
- Signage will be posted at all stations and entry / exit points
- Guest tables will seat no more than 8 and be separated by 6 feet
- Vendor and food tents will be spread out throughout the park.
Removal due to non-compliance with Masking / Social Distancing:
- Attendees will not be served at food stations, bars or vendor tables without masks.
- If they do not comply their wristband will be marked.
- We are working on a 2-strike system if a wrist band has been
marked the next staff or security team member will alert APD to
remove the offending guest.
- Guests that are aggressive with staff or security will be removed
- Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable. 787 Productions, LLC. will not offer refunds for attendees that have Covid positive test results.
- Any cases of Covid related to the Austin Oyster Festival will be reported to APH and a report will be emailed to the Attendance list through the ticketing system
If you have any questions about COVID-19 policies or procedures please email email@example.com